Music visualization in style, as your wallpaper!
This music brings your music to the screen in an explosion of bright colors.
- Visualizes whatever music or sound is from any other app.
- Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular .
- Extensive color and shape options to tweak
- Save your as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
- Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn't playing (can be )
- Option to auto-animate as if there is always
To /S2/S3, Galaxy Note 1/2, Galaxy Nexus and HTC Rezound owners: The visualizer will sporadically show a flatline with many , due to an Android bug related to the built-in DSP in these phones. This is a universal problem for these phones, as evidenced by user reviews of visualizer apps. Still looking for a work-around.
The following are currently supported. Additionally, more may be supported if they have an option to turn on scrobbling.
- The built-in HTC, , and SonyEricsson music players
- MIUI player
- PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
- GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
- Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.
What's in this version : (Updated : Dec 2, 2012)
- Added options for controlling the of the horizon and of the text. If you want the text exactly where it was by default in portrait mode, set text height to 43% and leave the horizon at 38%.
- Added meta data support for SubSonic and any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid. PowerAmp now works more reliably if you enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm.
- Made improvements to meta data logic.
- Bug fixes
Required Android O/S : 2.3+