The premier console-quality water racing game for mobile.
Riptide GP is the first ever console-quality water racing game for mobile, featuring super-realistic water physics, real-time reflections (dual core or higher), and gorgeous high-detail vehicles and environments.
Rev up your supercharged jet ski and take a wild ride through twisting canals and rivers, futuristic cityscapes, and mysterious research facilities. Skill, stunts, and speed will be your best allies as you grab massive air off huge waves, kick out death-defying tricks, and boost your jet ski to victory across a dynamic, ever-changing torrent of foam and spray.
** NEXUS 7 ALERT! **
Riptide GP runs beautifully on the Nexus 7. However Ultimate Rotation Control and other such apps can cause stutters with framerate, so please turn them off or manually set them to exclude Riptide GP.
Please note that Riptide GP is a processor intensive game, and requires a high-end smartphone or tablet for optimal performance.
If you do encounter a problem running the game on your device, please email the device you're using, Android OS version, and a detailed description to email@example.com, instead of just leaving it in comments. We actually respond to our support emails, and if we can't fix your problem we'll give you a refund.
WHAT THE REVIEWERS HAVE TO SAY:
"The age of console-quality Android gaming is upon us, and Riptide GP is one hell of a good start."
"It looks and sounds brilliant, and ... the tracks, unlockable craft, and wealth of modes should keep you on board for hours."
-- Pocket Gamer UK (8/10)
"If you enjoy racing games...this is a must have."
-- Droid Gamers (5/5)
"We haven’t been able to put it down. If you are looking for a mobile game with that 'wow factor' then look no further than this one."
-- Droid Life
• Explore 12 futuristic water raceways
• Grab massive air and perform dramatic stunts to earn boost
• Unlock and master 6 screaming fast jet skis
• 3 game modes: Race, Hot Lap, and Championship
• Bluetooth and USB gamepad support
• Earn Achievements, post to Leaderboards, and race against your Friends' best split times with integrated OpenFeint™ support
• Easy and fun to pick up and play – delightfully challenging to master
• Enhanced for Tegra 3! Extra-detailed waves, realistic water splashes on the camera, and a dramatic motion blur effect when boosting.
• Created by Vector Unit, developers of the Xbox 360 hit Hydro Thunder Hurricane.
LANGUAGE SUPPORT (NEW!):
English, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Español, 한국어, 日本語 and 简体字.
Join us on Facebook, and be the first to hear about updates, download custom images, and interact with the developers: