Comprehensive protection from viruses, spam and dangerous sites!!
Protect your mobile device from viruses and spam with a popular anti-virus from leading Russian anti-virus vendor Doctor Web, whose acclaimed products first appeared on the market in 1992.
The does not affect the operating system performance, and — more important — does not reduce the battery life. You can use simple and handy desktop widgets to access the application.
Dr.Web anti-virus uses the unique algorithm to detect malware – Origins Tracing™ for Android – which allows detecting the families using the knowledge database on previous threats. A unique record is created for each and describes the behavior algorithm of this sample. This provides the efficiency of detecting new modifications of the whole and significantly reduces the size of .
- Constant anti-virus protection and threats neutralization. The anti-virus check of system is carried out by file monitor SpIDer Guard, which scans in the real-time mode all the files being saved in the device memory.
- On demand is carried out by a specific component – scanner. Dr.Web anti-virus allows to perform quick and full scan of the file system or scan only critical files and folders.
- Quarantine. The detected threats can be deleted or moved to quarantine, where you can review the information on the potential malware.
- SD-card protection from contamination by autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, which represent a threat to .
- The small size of updates for virus databases allows to save the traffic and if you are using the limited mobile .
- Detailed statistics on the anti-virus operation.
- Two handy widgets to choose from to manage the anti-virus protection (sizes 1х1 and 4х1).
- Selection of calls and SMS filtering modes.
- Creation of your own filtering profiles.
- Black list editing. You can add the contacts, from which you would like to block all incoming calls and SMS, into the black list.
- Viewing blocked calls and SMS.
- Anti-theft helps to find the mobile device in case it is lost or stolen as well as remotely delete all from it. Anti-theft can be managed by sending special SMS to the device.
- to enable the device blocking function on its restart
- to block the device and require entering the password to it
- to limit the number of errors on entering the password to unlock the device
- to unlock the device by sending an SMS-command
- to get the GPS-coordinates of the device as a link to Google Maps
- to remotely delete the information stored on the SD-card
- to activate a sound alert on the device and to block the screen
- to enter your own text which will be displayed on the blocked screen
- to create a list of friends, who will receive notifications on changing the SIM-card on your device. You will be able to manage Anti-theft and to unlock the device from their in case you forgot your password.
- Known virus sources
- Obscene language
- Adult content, etc.
Attention: In case Dr.Web Anti-theft is enabled on your device, you need to clear the Dr.Web anti-virus checkbox on the Location and Security tab of the Select device administrator in device settings before uninstalling theapplication.
What's in this version : (Updated : Sep 19, 2012)
- Added an option to show password. If the option is enabled, an entered password is shown as stars.
- Added an option to select an e-mail address when configuring Dr.Web Anti-theft.
- Added Turkish language support.
- Added interface enhancements.
- Added an option to send a listed file to Doctor Web Virus when scanning in the Custom mode.
- Added an option to scan .ipa files on iOS operating system.
Required Android O/S : 1.6+