Supercharge your Android!
Speed Boost Pro play.google.com.SpeedBoost
Like Project Butter for every !
this App & you can double the speed of any .
aims to improve your Android experience by preventing much of the lag associated with Android by freeing up your critical CPU resources which reduces the drain on speed and improves performance. Get a real Speed Boost!
- Has important system toggles such as GPS (on 2.3<), bluetooth, , brightness, and mobile data for quick, easy access. This helps save battery.
- Beautiful readout of available RAM via a pie
- List of running tasks with a beautiful animation. You don't believe me? Populate until it goes off the screen and scroll. Every list item flows in like butter.
- You may not know it but everyday your stores cache files on your phone which may slow it down after extended use. Just run this every so often to improve the speed of your phone.
- Has a simple one-touch widget to run a system clean from the .
- task killers only kill the running apps, which cause them to leave behind garbage data in RAM memory which then has to be cleared by the system, causing stutters and lag.
- Speed Boost kills the running apps and then clears data left behind by the killed apps, which is what you see in the Toast after the operation is performed.
It shows you just what you need to see and not anything else that will your phone down by displaying complicated data. Minimalist!
- Play exclusive! Not available on .
- Supports multi-threading for faster cache clearing, especially on the Atrix 4G, Galaxy S II, Droid 3, Droid X2, Optimus 2X, HTC Sensation, Galaxy Nexus, Atrix 2, Evo 3D, and other multi-core devices.
- Now with AutoClean!
- By default, AutoClean is disabled, but can be changed through settings.
- File System optimizations can be opted to be ran with the AutoClean, but must be enabled through settings, accessible through Menu>AutoClean Frequency>File System Optimization.
Your phone needs to have root access to change CPU settings. This is a feature included in many custom roms. If you do not know what I am talking about, check out http://www.xda-developers.com/
What's in this version : (Updated : Nov 26, 2012)
- added quick toggles for , bluetooth, airplane mode, brightness, GPS, and mobile data
- Added pie chart to display RAM memory
- simplified optimize procedures to just one button
- Added list of running
- Windows Phone 7 style interface
- New Holo theme
Required Android O/S : 1.6+