Warning: Use at your own risk i will not be held responsible for what ever happens to your device following this instruction.
• Based on DXLE1
• New kernel by dev.
• ext4 activated
• swap activated
• amarul script
• adrenaline script
• megabass script
Download:Rom Name:(not mirrored) Jeniper-v1.00.zip Link
Size: 107.33 MB
Fixing Script: update-J-01.zip Link
Size: 202.92 KB
UPDATE 02: update-J-02_2.zip Link
Change log in UPDATE 02:
• adding cfis support (new kernel)
• adding firewall support (new kernel)
• adding vpn support (new kernel)
• fixed failed mount /cache log on stock recovery (new kernel)
• swipe to remove notification
• systemui.apk (status bar) supported EDT tweak
• put jeniper-v1.00 on sdcard root
• reboot to recovery, do wipe data n wipe cache
• go to CWM recovery
• do wipe data and wipe cache again
• install Jeniper-v1.00.zip
• it take a while, please be patient
• after instalation you will get notes that mount cache is failed, its ok
• reboot your handheld and wait for a while
• when a green android logo appear, login with your account
• done, just that. Jeniper-v1.00 installed
Installation of Fixing Script:
• Some part of adrenaline engine not copied to handheld because dev miss 2 lines command on instalation zip.
• Download Fixing Script from above provided link
• Flash with CWM Recovery That it
Installing update 2 to Jeniper-v1.00:
• Download UPDATE 02 from link above
• Put on sdcard, reboot to CWM recovery, flash then reboot.. done.
Congratulation you have installed Jeniper-v1.00 on your galaxy y and also updated 2 is installed. If you find any bug post onthread page so dev can fix on next update.